Progressive Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation has a proven track record of success. Using evidence-based therapies, we specialize in difficult to treat cases. In fact, many of our patients are ultimately able to find relief after having previously failed therapies elsewhere. We look forward to helping you. Learn More >
Orange Office Moved to Garden Grove
Our new location is just minutes away adjacent to Garden Grove Hospital just off the 22 Fwy. between Harbor and Haster. Learn More >
Personalized Programs Combining Manual Therapy and Home Exercise Programs
Our patients get back into action in the quickest and safest timeframe possible. No matter your skill level or sport, we can help you reach your recovery goals and prevent further injury.
Who are You? How Can we Help?
- Advances in minimally invasive surgery for musculoskeletal issues have improved greatly over the years leading to quicker and less painful...
- Having balance issues, dizziness, being unsteady on your feet or suffering the effects of a concussion can certainly cause anxiety and negatively...
- Tennis elbow, golfers elbow, pitcher’s shoulder, jumper’s knee are common overuse conditions that we regularly treat at Progressive Physical...
- There is nothing more frustrating than chronic pain. While acute pain is difficult enough, we understand that chronic pain is a different problem...
- Muscles, tendons, and ligaments are the most common soft tissue injuries we treat at Progressive Physical Therapy. They can occur after exercise,...
- We understand that children and adolescents are not small adults, with bodies that are growing and not fully developed. We treat children as young...
- If you are a recreational athlete, we say congratulations. We think it’s great that you are doing something you enjoy and are MOVING! Your needs...
- We regularly treat and understand the mindset of high performance athletes, whether in high school or college, amateur or professional. As athletes...
- Whether you are newly diagnosed with cancer, undergoing treatment, or are a survivor, we understand the effects your treatment, whether it be...
- If you are struggling with the effects of lymphedema, we are here to help. Kim Marshall, DPT, CLT, has been treating lymphedema patients for more...
- Preparing for a new baby is an exciting time for any woman. As the baby grows, the physical changes of the body can take their toll and result in...
- Progressive Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation recognizes the special and changing needs of golden agers. We subscribe to the philosophy that...
Two Convenient Orange County Locations
12665 Garden Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
129 W. Wilson
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Why Choose Us?
- Privately owned and operated by licensed physical therapists
- Successfully providing outstanding patient care for more than 10 years
- All physical therapist have advanced degrees and training
- Aenean faucibus sapien a odio varius aliquet voluptas sadips.
- We listen to our patients. Individualized treatment programs based on needs and goals
- Most major PPOs accepted. Medicare, HealthNet, Worker’s Comp & TRICare.
Congratulations to Progressive
Physical Therapy and
Rehabilitation on winning the
2016 Patients’ Cholce Awards
for Physical Therapist
What Patients Say?
I have been dealing with lower back pain for years. I have been to numerous doctors and numerous physical therapists but nothing has ever worked for me long-term. That is until now. This physical therapy facility is different from any that I have visited in the past. I knew on my first visit that this was going to be different. I can’t thank Michael and Christian enough for changing my life.
Three years ago I went to Kim to rehab my replacement knee and was extremely pleased. It was a great experience. Everyone is talkative and friendly, it makes the time go fast. I have been to other PT offices and they are too busy talking to each other, I felt ignored. This doesn’t happen at Progressive. I feel more confident talking to Kim about my other knee than my doctor.
Kim and her staff are outstanding and know exactly what they are doing. KIm has rehabbed me numerous times and saved me from having to quit my career because of injury. Kim is so knowledgeable in every aspect of physical therapy. I highly recommend progressive physical therapy!!!
Michael is an expert at fixing SI joint issues. My orthopedic doctor referred me to him a few years back and he has been fixing me ever since that time. I am a runner and “overdoer” in my 50’s so Michael puts my SI joint back in place. He develops a therapy program to get the joint stable again which will hold it until I do something stupid again.
I was lucky with my cancer treatment, in that I have few side effects from chemo and radiation, mainly some neuropathy in my feet and fluid in my lymphatic tissue. I was referred here by one of my oncologists, and I am so glad I came.
First off, they are really knowledgeable about potential side effects from treatment. They are looking out for side effects that my oncologists are not even checking. They are also working hard to try and help me out where I need it most, even if there is not a lot of good literature about what is most effective.
For me, a good provider – doctor, nurse, therapist – is knowledgeable, really cares about the patients, and takes the time to evaluate each case and is able to communicate at the level of the patient. These guys hit it in all cases.
Michael and the rest of the staff in Costa Mesa are top drawer, the absolute best of the best. They have helped me regain my strength so I can now swim, hike, even lift heavy furniture. I am a very active 50+ YO and I have been to many physical therapists at “top” treatment centers over the decades, but it was always worthless. It never helped my back at all. Michael knows how to assess the problems, work on solutions, and develop a proper home program.